Woodhaven is accepting clients currently.
The safety of our clients, their loved ones, and our employees is our top priority, and we continue to diligently take all precautions in response to the threat posed by COVID-19. We are accepting clients currently.
· We are monitoring CDC updates as they are released.
· We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
· Our staff members have received infection prevention and control training and are continually educated to ensure compliance.
· CDC informational posters are on display to provide important reminders on proper infection prevention procedures.
· Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidance have been provided and is a top priority.
· Client care supplies such as masks and hand sanitizing products are being closely monitored and utilized on an as needed basis.
· We are reviewing cleaning service contracts to confirm that additional support is available.
· We are continuing to review visitation policies.
· We have enhanced screening measures.
· We are monitoring all clients and staff for flu symptoms. We are in constant contact with our food and supply vendors to ensure the safety of our clients. Enhanced pre-admission screening, post admission screening, staff illness, client transportation, staff personal protective equipment and staffing contingency plans. All plans are being revised as the COVID-19 situation evolves to ensure we are following CDC and State of PA Health Department best practices to ensure the safety of clients and our staff.
What You Need to Know
Before Arriving at Treatment
- Contact our Admissions team to schedule your assessment
- Review the INTAKE CHECKLIST to see what to bring with you
-Transportation can be provided, based on location and patient support